Oxygen MagazineD's Editor-in-Chief Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hi friends,
As I write it's December 23, the last day of work before we break for the holidays. And although we're super busy trying to meet deadlines and get the latest issue out the door, the mood is festive, spirits are high and energy levels are soaring. The Oxygen staffers work so hard year round, they deserve this time off to spend with family and friends and dare I say put clean eating on the back-burner for a few days. But if our staff are anything like Oxygen readers, they may take a break for a day or so, then be right back at it!
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and all the best in the new year. For me 2010 was a fantastic year, and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment