Oxygen MagazineD's Editor-in-Chief Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I survived!

My ski weekend was a success. As planned, after a few runs on the bunny hill I made my way to the green run and although had one good wipeout, had an amazing time. Oddly enough my legs weren't even sore the next day. I believe it's thanks to a soak in the hot tub, followed by a jump in the pool, and the grand finale, 15minutes in the sauna. Can I do that every weekend? Here are a few shots of me in action.

Now onto business. In just a few days the March 2011 issue will be on newsstands everywhere. This month we're proud to feature the one and only, gold medal swimmer Dara Torres. Enjoy the issue!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! I just tried snow boarding for the first time a few weeks ago too. It's not easy getting accustomed to being on such a slippery surface. My bf recorded an awesome video of me falling on the bunny slope if you want to laugh! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJ24aalBjg

    ReplyDelete