Oxygen MagazineD's Editor-in-Chief Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here's to old friends!

Today's post has nothing to do with fitness and nutrition. But it does have to do with making time for the important things, and the ultimate result, just feeling good all-round.
Last night I got together with my old pal Cynthia. It's been about a year since we last spoke via email, and probably about two years since we've actually seen each other face to face. But she's one of those friends that even though you lose touch for a while, once you reconnect it's just like old times. And there are no hard feelings that two years have gone by. You just make up for lost time with a really good chat. And that's what we did. One glass of red and three glasses of water, and before we knew it, three hours have gone by.
Even though I got to bed later than usual and am dragging my feet a little bit this morning, I still have a smile on my face from all the laughs and strolls down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment