Oxygen MagazineD's Editor-in-Chief Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome Back!

Happy New Year! I don't know about you, but after an almost two-week hiatus from the gym, I'm anxious to get back to it. My gym clothes are ready to go, I'm stocked up on clean eats for the week, now let's just hope my energy level lasts throughout the day.
I've got a few new fit tactics I plan to begin pronto, number one being to train legs twice a week, I've always just done a really intense leg workout once a week, but now I'm ready for a change.
How about you? What's your plan of attack for 2011? Write me at editorial@oxygenmag.com, subject line Dear Stacy.
PS, I never got to see the King's Speech. It was sold out so we opted for Little Fockers instead. It was pretty entertaining. I also saw True Grit (it was my boyfriend's turn to pick the movie) and was pleasantly surprised. Really enjoyed it!
PPS, over the holidays got caught up in a real page turner. If you get a chance to read The Help by Kathryn Stockett, I highly recommend it. Over the past few days I haven't been able to put it down. I actually can't wait to get home tonight to read it. What can I say, I've always been a bit of a book worm.

1 comment:

  1. Increasing my leg workouts to twice a week is one of my goals for the New Year too! I haven't been making any new gains in that area and I realized it's because I was too comfortable with my routine and wasn't pushing myself (mostly because nothing makes me want to give up like burning quads). Maybe we can swap some lower body moves to give our routines a shake up?

    ReplyDelete