Oxygen MagazineD's Editor-in-Chief Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can't resist

Since the Oscar's were on Sunday, I just couldn't resist sharing my thoughts. The next sentence should sum it up. I was in bed by 10pm. I had such high hopes for James and Anne, but unfortunately after the movie montage, it just went downhill. Aside from a few early highlights like Kirk Douglas and an unexpected curse word, I was bored.
The red carped did not disappoint however. My best dressed vote this time around goes to Mila Kunis, with Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lawrence tied for second place. I've always been partial to red, even though experts are saying Jennifer Lawrence's dress made her look like a member of the Baywatch cast. And again, just like the Golden Globes, Nicole Kidman tops my worst list.
Please share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment